A dōTERRA® KIT is the easiest and best way to get started with essential oils. When you choose one of these enrollment kits as your membership, the $35 membership fee will be waived. You will also receive a substantial discount (25% off) on all dōTERRA® products for 12 months. No selling or monthly purchase required.
Essential Oils are made from plants for physical and emotional benefits. They are distilled from leaves, flowers, tree bark, seeds, or rind of fruit in concentrated amounts. Typically one drop of a dōTERRA® essential oil has a powerful effect making them affordable at just pennies per use! View a short video clip introducing essential oils HERE.
How do I use essential oils?
You will soon learn that there are hundreds of ways to use dōTERRA® essential oils, including relaxation, personal hygiene, household cleaning, cooking, and supporting a healthy body. Every oil has at least one of three application methods: Aromatic, Topical, or Internal.
For Aromatic Use~ Breathe in or use a diffuser to open up airways, improve mood, or freshen the air.
For Topical Use ~ Use a carrier oil when applying to bottoms of feet or affected areas to target specific needs.
For Internal Use ~ Drop in water, under tongue, or in veggie capsule to support mouth, throat, digestive system, or overall health with guidance from a Certified Aromatherapist or Health Care Professional.
What are some basic safety tips?
1) Photosensitivity- No sunbathing after applying citrus essential oils. Citrus oils are sensitive to the sun since they are made from the rind of fruit. Avoid direct sunlight to the exposed area for at least 12 hours of that location may have a skin irritation or burn. Oils applied underneath clothing should be fine.
2) Hot Oils - If it starts to burn, skip the water. Use a carrier oil or whole fat milk. Because essential oils don't mix with water, applying water to the area can actually drive the burn in deeper. Ouch!
3) Avoid These Areas - Never put essential oils in your eyes, inside ear canal, or up nose. However, you may apply oils around the eye bone in a C shape, on ear cartilage and behind ear bone, or diffuse essential oils.
4) Dilution - Use a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil when applying essential oils topically to avoid skin sensitization.
5) Safe Storage - The majority of all adverse reactions to essential oils by children have been as a direct result of accidental overdose and ingestion in large amounts. Keep out of reach of children. Use child proof safety caps.
What are the most commonly used essential oils and their uses? Click on each bottle below to enjoy 1-min informational video clips.
Hello! My name is Jen and I am a dōTERRA® Essential Oils Wellness Advocate.
I live in Westerville, Ohio with my amazing husband Rob, my two sons, Joel and Andrew and my sweet miniature schnauzer, Sofi. I have been using dōTERRA® since July 2012. I am a certified in the Aromatouch Technique which involves an essential oil application along the spine focusing on Stress Management, Immune System Support, Healthy Inflammatory Response and restoring (ANS) Autonomic Nervous System Imbalance.
I have taught sixth grade for going on 20 years. dōTERRA® is my passion because gave me my health back and has provided natural solutions for my family. The hope the oils bring is something I want everyone to know about and experience. They are truly life changing. I have oils on hand at all times.
Schedule a Complimentary Aromatherapy Consultation with me TODAY. During the 30-min session you'll have an opportunity to ask your questions in a one-on-one setting and receive usage recommendations. This means you'll be left feeling at ease, prepared and confident on how to use essential oils for every member of your family - children and pets included! To request a consultation (phone, skype or in-person), click on the button below. Looking forward to connecting with you!
Please note - The statements found throughout this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.